1998 Bmw E36 316I Compact

Snypa-D

Pic1675.jpg

Hi,here I am selling my girlfriends BMW E36 316i COMPACT in stunning metallic blue. I bought it for her as a surprise but unfortunately she has been unable to insure it due to being young and having points on her license :o( !! We have only had this car a couple of months and have given it a full inspection 1 service,new viscous fan coupling,new thermostat and new engine mounts both sides.It also has new brakes and discs all round and HID headlights and is a great runner,starting on the button each time !! It has TAX until Feb 2012 and MOT till Feb 2012 so is ready to drive away and enjoy. This car has a few minor dings and scratches as to be expected from a car this age but has no major faults or rust problems.It drives superb due to all the work we had done to it so grab yourself a great little BMW Compact that has already had the work done and wont let you down !! Feel free to ask me any questions about it.........

P.S. The pics show it without a front badge but I will be putting one on it tomorrow !!

HERE IS THE BAY LINK FOR IT ........ !! CLICK HERE !!

• 4 weeks later...

Latest Deals

BMW Official Store for genuine BMW parts & accessories

Disclaimer: As the club is an eBay Partner, The club may be compensated if you make a purchase via eBay links

• Latest Topics

1. 0

Clicking noise when disengaging the clutch,

2. 12

Tyres..what's the best alternative to run flats

3. 12

4. 12

5. 5

Discs and pads

• Recent Achievements