I've Just Put 35 Litres Of Petrol In My Diesel X5

x5red

i know...i know.....im a clown!....ive just put 35 litres of petrol in my 02 x5 3.0d auto...there was about 20 litres of diesel in the tank when i did this so i now have a half full tank of lethal liquid...fortunately i did not start the engine.......does anyone know how to drain the tank?...thanks

i know...i know.....im a clown!....ive just put 35 litres of petrol in my 02 x5 3.0d auto...there was about 20 litres of diesel in the tank when i did this so i now have a half full tank of lethal liquid...fortunately i did not start the engine.......does anyone know how to drain the tank?...thanks

If you only put a little bit in, it would be okay as it would just make the car go like muck off a shovel for a while. The petrol really gives the injectors a good seeing too and raises octane. With that much you would probably scythe it out with a hose if you can?

There was a similar thread a while back and Dabsy-SpannerBoy gave a much better post than this. his ya man

Daz

thanks mate.....im just managing to empty the tank now.......through the fuel gauge flanges under the back seat......should get most of it out....then im gona fill her with the correct fuel,.... and fingers crossed...

Latest Deals

BMW Official Store for genuine BMW parts & accessories

Disclaimer: As the club is an eBay Partner, The club may be compensated if you make a purchase via eBay links