5 Band Eq Settings

prophet17

Hi all,

Im hoping for some help as im a novice when it comes to sound settings although i love my hip hop bass lines so here goes...

I have a 318ci with an alpine cda-5853r headunit, amp and punch 12" inch sub woofer, im trying to set the 5 band equaliser and was hoping for some tips on nice settings...no engineer jargon though as i have read lots of website info and nothing is going in??

Cheers

Sorry meant CDA-9853R

:-)

I like all kinds of Music and always end up using the tried and tested "v" format. In other words say if the scale is 1 to 10 I'd put the 1st one on about 7 the 2nd on 6 leave the 3rd on a central 5, the 4th on about 7 and the last on 8ish. It should give a nice all round sound but all set UPS vary and you should just tinker til you got the sound you want.

I agree with the above !!

Or another way of doing it is put all the frequency's down and work from right to left (tops - bass)turning them up again until each level sounds good to you.Youll prob find that youll end up with the 'V' format anyway

• 2 weeks later...

I agree with the above !!

Or another way of doing it is put all the frequency's down and work from right to left (tops - bass)turning them up again until each level sounds good to you.Youll prob find that youll end up with the 'V' format anyway

Latest Deals

BMW Official Store for genuine BMW parts & accessories

Disclaimer: As the club is an eBay Partner, The club may be compensated if you make a purchase via eBay links