Hello From Berks

til5101

Hello everyone. I'm Mike and regrettably a true Ren 19 enthusiast. I have just bought a 1998 318ti Compact from a friend and I like it a lot more than I thought! So much so that I've decided to put my current 19 project on hold so I can start tinkering with the Beemer! Theres a knocking coming from the front which I believe is a ball joint, and it sometimes jumps out of first gear when pulling away. I think this is down to the gearbox being worn, so was going to drive it til it dies, then drop a 6cyl in it. Have to see how it goes. I'll get some photos up when I get round to taking some (:

Thanks for the welcomes, and oi! French is not THAT bad. Ok, so the build quality isn't brilliant, nor is the reliability, but they are fun cars to drive, full of character, when they work. Go ahead and get the !Removed! taking and joke cracking out the way haha. I'm not bothered by it anymore, I'm immune to it in fact ;)

I would never have gone out specifically looking for a German car, boring in my eyes. But I was so wrong til I got one.

Buy a 19 16v and you'll soon know ;)

Latest Deals

BMW Official Store for genuine BMW parts & accessories

Disclaimer: As the club is an eBay Partner, The club may be compensated if you make a purchase via eBay links