Cooling Fan

wayne 318

cheers for reply. There is no warning light on dash. the only sensor on header tank is a level sensor. can you give me some advice on how to bleed it the correct way i have tryed it three times. i have only bled the top bleed screw. Is there another way ?

Guest Mister Dabsy

Yes... Put her front-end on ramps and re-bleed, first with cap off (while the coolant is cold) then again with cap on and use the bleed screw frequently... BTW set your in-car heater to max and full blow to help circulation !

Hope this helps.

Hello every bod peeps. today i bled agian not on ramps thought.Nothing changed as soon as i start car fans on. Both hoses feel fine hot and hard !Removed! on! This only happend fi i put new header tank on but iam at a loss heater is nice and hot. It cant be electical all ive done is change header clear water fi bleeder. At my wits end wi this f**kin car. the ultimate driving machine my #####

• 2 weeks later...

sounds like a bad airlock or fan swich on the rad ,if you have a mutimeter test the resistance and see if it is the same as whats in the haynes manual or autodata ,but to bleed it properly take the cap off the rad rev the car to 2000rpm (fast idle) and let all the air purge out of the header tank also dont let the headertank empty out coz you'll be back to square one

Latest Deals

BMW Official Store for genuine BMW parts & accessories

Disclaimer: As the club is an eBay Partner, The club may be compensated if you make a purchase via eBay links