Angle Eyes Upgrade

mavo

Hi

wanting to up grade the angel eyes on my 545i to the nice white light, instead of the dull yellow factory light, was wondering if anyone has done this upgrade, whats a decent kit to buy, how easy or how hard to fit. also do i need 4 new leds for the 4 rings, done a quick search and looks like kit only comes with 2 so does one on each side light the 2 angel eye rings, sounds a bit thick :blink: but hey im learning.

Thanks peeps. Mav

You may want to research LCI lights, Mav. I think these are the headlamps and tail lamps that were installed on the E60 facelifts. They are probably the ones you'd want as the LCI headlamps feature a much more concentrated angel eye light.

Hi Mate

The LCI are on the 07 face lift, my beemer is 04, ive also found out that one led lights the 2 angel eyes.

seen a set on ebay for £35 5w oem 6000k ,Item number: 300499111292 but also seen some 7000k ones for the same price, still not sure if they will fit mine, would like to go with the brighter ones, as the factory ones are really dull for day time driving. if any one knows if they will fit my motor please let me know, want to get them sorted asap.

Thanks guys. :)

• 1 year later...

I think I may be two years too late, but better late than never haha!

I've bought these ones for £36 and they are a lot better than the standard yellowish ones.

They aren't as bright as I'd hope during day time but they are pretty good!

I'll try to upload a picture but let me know how the ones that you got (assuming you've got them by now) are. :D

http://www.autobulbsdirect.co.uk/BMW-OEM-Angel-Eye-LED-Upgrades-E39.html

Latest Deals

BMW Official Store for genuine BMW parts & accessories

Disclaimer: As the club is an eBay Partner, The club may be compensated if you make a purchase via eBay links