Sat Nav

mavo

Hi, picking up the 04 BMW 545i next week, i noticed it has the old 04 sat nav disc buisness edition does any one know if the 08 buisness edition sat nav dvd will work with the car or does it need a soft ware up date first. Thanks. Mav

Guest Mister Dabsy

Thats a tricky one... Try phoning a BMW Stealer Dealer, and just pick his brains a little (he will try to give you some bull, tho) !

Off the top of my concrete head, I would guess at update...

DAZ

hi mate mine is an 03 plate with a 03 disc so far i have bought two later discs and neither have worked one company even sent me a replacement disc but still wont work screen just keeps telling me incorect disc

your welcome to have one of mine to try

if you send me a self addresed dvd size jiffy bag with two pound postage lable i will gladly send it to you

regards chris

let me know and i will in box you my address

Guest Mister Dabsy

hi mate mine is an 03 plate with a 03 disc so far i have bought two later discs and neither have worked one company even sent me a replacement disc but still wont work screen just keeps telling me incorect disc

if you send me a self addresed dvd size jiffy bag with two pound postage lable i will gladly send it to you

regards chris

Could be that the laser needs a clean? Just like any other cd/dvd machine, eh?

Ive phoned the BMW dealer and he says i need to take it in so they can update the software (thought he might say that) il do a bit more research before i take it to BMW as its not cheap. Thanks for your comments. Mav

regards chris

How much did the Stealer want for the update?

Rang a different BMW dealer today they say if i purchase the new 2011 dvd disc i dont need a software update it will work ok. confused ?????????????

Latest Deals

BMW Official Store for genuine BMW parts & accessories

Disclaimer: As the club is an eBay Partner, The club may be compensated if you make a purchase via eBay links