Another Newbie

snowy34

afternoon everyone, hope your all well, im thinking of puchasing an e90 330d and just wondering how is the car, i currently have a mondeo 2.2tdci and finding it a tad sluggish on anything other than motorways or generally below 40mph otherwise lovely car, the reasons for the change are simply the 330d is on paper a fast car wether on motorways , off the lights or country roads, is this the reality? btw b4 anyone says go petrol i love the fuel econ of diesel and the torque even if i do only cover so far 10k milage yearly im finding dielsel would still be better than petrol(33mpg average with my current car)

also how is the idrive system? does the sat nav work well, contain points of interest, re-route from traffic accidents etc, inform where accidents are located? sorry for the hail of questions but i just would like to get the most info i can to consider :) i have done some homework and found a company that will install a pioneer system for 2k :o so is idrive worth the hunting for.

thanks all :)

Welcome along mate...

All I can advise is go for the diesel.

I have a 320d, average 55mpg, torque, acceleration, over taking and crusing are amazing..

My next car will be a 3 or 3.5l diesel..im converted now

thanks all, will try browse what i can from here, does any1 know if there is an m3 replica kit for the e90, m3 does look slick. is there any specifics to look for when checking out the 330d? looking around 2007 50/60k on clock, most seems around 14/16k. and is the m-sport best or is the SE ok?

Welcome to BMWOC,good luck with your purchase,Im a petrol head but with the way the prices are going and the fuel economy with diesel I'll prob be going for a 330/335d coupe as my next car,but thats a long way off for now :)

Guest Mister Dabsy

Welcome along.. no help with cars but need any help with.....er....umm :unsure:

Anyway welcome :)

She's a Hungarian shot-putting lap dancer, you know B) :o

Latest Deals

BMW Official Store for genuine BMW parts & accessories

Disclaimer: As the club is an eBay Partner, The club may be compensated if you make a purchase via eBay links