Front 19's

Mr Zapie

Hi,

Any one out there managed to find any 235 / 45 / R19 95W premium brand tyres recently? - I'm struggling,I could do with some inside knowledge as to what to put on a 2009 330bhp 3.0sd - other than buying a set of 18" rims.

Thanks

• 2 weeks later...

Hi,

Any one out there managed to find any 235 / 45 / R19 95W premium brand tyres recently? - I'm struggling,I could do with some inside knowledge as to what to put on a 2009 330bhp 3.0sd - other than buying a set of 18" rims.

Thanks

you got no chance perrili dont make them any more always on back order got no help from bmw the only one who makes any are hannkook if you find any tell me i will have some of them 235 is standard 45 is standard r19 95w standard but that combination was only ever on that car and rim. see if you can get away with say 50 sereis tyre if not go to your local bmw dealer saturday morn when sales are at there best and nice and busy and start shouting and unlease all your anger at them it wont help but it will get it off your mind all the best bmw baldy tyere owner .

you got no chance perrili dont make them any more always on back order got no help from bmw the only one who makes any are hannkook if you find any tell me i will have some of them 235 is standard 45 is standard r19 95w standard but that combination was only ever on that car and rim. see if you can get away with say 50 sereis tyre if not go to your local bmw dealer saturday morn when sales are at there best and nice and busy and start shouting and unlease all your anger at them it wont help but it will get it off your mind all the best bmw baldy tyere owner .

As far as I understand this size won't be available across several manufacturers untill Q3 when winter tyre production comes to an end.

So any one with an E83 X3 on 19's is left with either part worn or buying a set of 18's - may be OK as a winter tyre option?

BMW have been really excellent and provided me with a replacement car untill they locate a suitable tyre.

I've passed some contact numbers from Pirelli and Continental to BMW as there may still be 4 hiding in Europe. Highest bidder gets the numbers!!

Cheers

Latest Deals

BMW Official Store for genuine BMW parts & accessories

Disclaimer: As the club is an eBay Partner, The club may be compensated if you make a purchase via eBay links