Growth Ideas

Right guys.

Were planning on adding things to the site.

Also changing parts of it.

It would be nice to see what members would like to see/change on this forum.

So post your ideas below, and then I consolidate the best ones and put it forward in the mods area.

Could mods stay out of this thread please, it will be interesting to see what members want.

Looking forward to your ideas.

Gav and the team.:D

• 2 weeks later...

So so far we have

• BMW Owners Reviews
  • BMW Buyers Guides
  • BMW How to guides
  • Rate my BMW
  • Members Mods/Modding Guide

Cheers guys, I've deleted your posts so this thread don't get huge and it make it easier for me to make a quick list.:D

• 1 month later...
Guest Mister Dabsy

Watch this space, maybe sometime in the future... It would be good, like you say... It would give us "Mods" something to do, by this I mean - monitor "Live" attitudes and behaviour, and the likes...

Guest Mister Dabsy

Did You Know?

"Haynes" don't have a workshop manual for the E38...!!!

...And no intention to produce one lol, so, bearing that in mind, if anyone strips any BMW would they be kind enough to post a walk-thru or link to their project (with graphics/pics)...

sorry gav i didnt realise there was a available mobile site lol, but basiclly all apps have is notifications, inbox's and maybee a chatt .. just thinking for the people who dont have a mobile contract that has internet on the price plan do apps still work ?? :unsure:

sorry gav i didnt realise there was a available mobile site lol, but basiclly all apps have is notifications, inbox's and maybe a chat .. just thinking for the people who don't have a mobile contract that has internet on the price plan do apps still work ?? :unsure:

Right please don't take this as a personal attack lol...

This is for information of everyone not just you mate, a lot of people have asked simular Q's so its time for an answer..

Ill start at the last bit of your post...

.. just thinking for the people who don't have a mobile contract that has internet on the price plan do apps still work ?? :unsure:

apps like this will only be effective if you got internet :D

but basiclly all apps have is notifications, inbox's and maybe a chat

Chat: Hardly anyone uses public chat rooms with multiple members active in the same room anymore, only chats used now are 1 on 1 ones like facebook, MSN messenger ect..

our PM system is sufficient enough for this.

Notifications: I persume you mean notifications straight to your mobile? Anyway, what I do, in threads that I want to keep track of, I subscribe to that thread, when it is posted upon, I get an email, my phone instantly recieves emails..I know there is a new post!!

Inbox's: Our PM system?

Latest Deals

BMW Official Store for genuine BMW parts & accessories

Disclaimer: As the club is an eBay Partner, The club may be compensated if you make a purchase via eBay links