help

hi all i had a light come on on my clocks it was the light that looks like an engine and a friend told me it was my lamba sensor so i changed both of them and the light is still on does it need reseting or could it be something else its a 318 ci sport thanks for looking

hi all i had a light come on on my clocks it was the light that looks like an engine and a friend told me it was my lamba sensor so i changed both of them and the light is still on does it need reseting or could it be something else its a 318 ci sport thanks for looking

Get it on a code reader mate, could save you lots in the long run..

Dealers will sting you to hook it up to their systems, any small garage can give you a reading, probably cheaper than buying a reader.

If you reset the ecu then all the codes will be lost from the memoery, so best going to a small garage and get the codes read and see where you go from there.

this is true but it you can get to the service department they can tell you about OBD compatibility in seconds.

ALWAYS go to a local grease monkey before main dealership for work like this because it will save you a truck load of cash and tbh cant exactly go wrong on a job like reading ecu codes

• 1 month later...

Latest Deals

BMW Official Store for genuine BMW parts & accessories

Disclaimer: As the club is an eBay Partner, The club may be compensated if you make a purchase via eBay links