Carseat problem

emily_ollie

hi there

i have signed up to this site to see if anyone can help.

i have a 3series convertable 03 reg and have my babyseat in the back. i have a britax evolva 123 seat and it is rubbing the leather off where it is rubbing just below where the hood shut is.

Does anyone have a carseat in the back of this car? if so what ones fit without rubbing?

my son is only 2 so i have to have a 5 point harness seat!!

let me know if anyone can help.

many thanks

emily

welcome along to the forum.

not 100% sure were abouts its rubbing, is it hard plastic that is rubbing it? could put cloth between the two perhaps to stop it?

also are you sure its rubbing the leather off and not the plastic leaving a mark on the leather?

any pics?

thanks for your reply

its rubbing the top of the rear door card, its damaging the leather trim along the top of the door card, where the top of the carseat is rubbing aganist it. i have tried putting a sponge there but it just flattens the sponge in a couple of days then just rubs again. i have tried putting some other things there too but where baby moves it then makes the thing i have placed there move.i think its becasuse the child seat has a large section at the top which supports the babies head, think the seat needs to go and we need to get another smaller one just wanted to see if anyone else has a child seat in the back and which one they would recommmend.

thanks for your help

emily

Latest Deals

BMW Official Store for genuine BMW parts & accessories

Disclaimer: As the club is an eBay Partner, The club may be compensated if you make a purchase via eBay links