F30 Navigation screen

Simon Parker

Hi, I’m new to BMW, having just bought a 2018 330e.

It has the smaller navigation screen and I’d like to upgrade it to the panoramic wider screen, can I just buy one and swap the screens or will it need new firmware/software or any coding?

Thanks in advance for any assistance!!

Morning Simon

Welcome to the Forum

Enjoy your Beemer

It is a very straight forward process with a lot of choice of screens available. There are several How Too Videos as well.

I fitted an Android Screen in my X5 when the OEM screen started to malfunction it gives Carplay and Android Auto plus of course all the App functions you want. While retaining all the OEM functions

Dave

Hello. We are contacting you to offer parts for European cars at a discounted price.
We are a parts distributor located in California and we specialize in OEM and aftermarket parts for European cars including Audi / BMW / Jaguar / Land Rover / Mercedes-Benz / Mini / Range Rover / Saab / Volkswagen / Volvo & more
Please see our ebay store link below. We can offer you a 10% DISCOUNT on all items and FREE SHIPPING NATIONWIDE.
You can simply send us the ebay item number of what you need and we will send you a link to order at a discounted price.
If you can not find the parts you need, please email us for a quote.

www.ebay.com/str/partsimport

Best Regards,

Vince Aram
LA Import Parts, Inc
3370 N San Fernando Rd
Los Angeles, CA 90065
818-259-4610
vince@laimportparts.com

Latest Deals

BMW Official Store for genuine BMW parts & accessories

Disclaimer: As the club is an eBay Partner, The club may be compensated if you make a purchase via eBay links