New Member iX3 issues

PauliX3

Hi,

Newbee joining. I'm on my ninth BMW starting with a 1979 316 I bought used in 1984. I now drive a 2022 iX3. I've been a real fan of BMW enjoyed every one but the iX3 just doesn't work. SW faults that stop it going into drive ready leaving my wife stranded, discrepancies between the app and the car, warnings about urgent service requirements for battery and high voltage system faults which turn out to be false. Anyone else having these issues?

Hi Paul

Welcome to the Forum

That is sad to hear I fear in the headlong rush towards EV the development is lagging as it seems is the snagging!! I have heard of one other recently 

I hope BMW support you properly 

Dave

Thanks Dave, unfortunately BMW are not distinguishing themselves, the dealer it's with can't assure us we won't be stranded again, anytime, anywhere with no warning. they say they have sent an internal report but refuse to provide us with a copy. I'll start a dedicated post to see if there are others have trouble with BMW i Series....

Morning Paul

I have put my thoughts in your other post you could try a post on one of the US sites ? they seem to get faster response for Recall etc maybe there will be more help there.

Dave

Latest Deals

BMW Official Store for genuine BMW parts & accessories

Disclaimer: As the club is an eBay Partner, The club may be compensated if you make a purchase via eBay links