Steering Pull

Hi, new member looking for advice. I have a 2020 M235i Grand Coupe. Just before Christmas I hit a pot hole that instantly blew out my front left tire. I've had it replaced but I've noticed since the incident the car is pulling to the right, particularly when under power, not so much when coasting or braking. I've had it in a garage this morning to have the basics of the steering checked and the mechanic found no apparent damage. I then had the wheel alignment checked this afternoon and adjusted accordingly, but it hasn't stopped the pull. Both front tires are the same pressure and are correct. The right tire although original is within spec. Can anyone suggest anything else I can try, other than having it stripped down by a dealership?

Thanks for any advice given.

Check for a bent track rod on the front left. Also broken spring? 
swap the front tyres and see if there’s is any difference. Then do the same with the rears.

Did you get the tracking checked and 4 wheels aligned? 

Thanks for replying. Track rods were checked in a garage yesterday morning, no sign of damage. All wheels were aligned correctly yesterday afternoon, the front 2 were out marginally, not enough they thought to give the effects the car was having. I'm going to try swapping the wheels around today and see if that makes any difference. Thanks. 

although the garage checked your wheel alignment did they also check your wheel camber ? many garages and tyre centres including my local one dont have the right equipment to do this. this error cost me 2 new tyres on my x5 as my camber was miles out

Latest Deals

BMW Official Store for genuine BMW parts & accessories

Disclaimer: As the club is an eBay Partner, The club may be compensated if you make a purchase via eBay links