Front End

JamesMcC2000

Last night I unfortunately hit a badger crossing the road(it jumped out at the last second) I braked and slowed as much as I could. This is the damage, any suggestions on what to do? Don’t fancy buying a whole new front end

5BF6DDB3-08CF-45EA-8963-A0D2989EF1C0.jpeg

Afternoon James

Welcome to the Forum

And let us guess the damn Badger walked off

Google BMW recyclers and contact them to see if they have a replacement Check Ebay if your lucky you will get one in your colour. That will save body shop costs which may well be more than the cost of replacement

You could check www.reaoem.com to see if the damaged parts are available (don't hold your breath ) but even if they are paint work will still be needed

Hope this helps 

Dave

• Like 1

37 minutes ago, Greydog said:

Afternoon James

Welcome to the Forum

And let us guess the damn Badger walked off

Google BMW recyclers and contact them to see if they have a replacement Check Ebay if your lucky you will get one in your colour. That will save body shop costs which may well be more than the cost of replacement

You could check www.reaoem.com to see if the damaged parts are available (don't hold your breath ) but even if they are paint work will still be needed

Hope this helps 

Dave

Hi Dave thanks for the reply pal

I wish the badger did, been feeling awful the last day😂

I’ll check them out mate hopefully something pops up. Cheers

Morning

I don't know if your aware of www.realoem.com put the last 7 digits of your Vin into the search box it will bring up your model. Then search the sections for what you need, correct part numbers will ensure replacements fit.

Good Luck with the hunt

Dave

Latest Deals

BMW Official Store for genuine BMW parts & accessories

Disclaimer: As the club is an eBay Partner, The club may be compensated if you make a purchase via eBay links