Just bought my first BMW !!

PILCHARD

Hi guys, i am new to this site, i have just purchased a 325Ci sport cabriolet to cheer me up!

I am interested in making friends with other BMW owners and would also be interested in attending some meetings (if there is such a thing!)- please advise.

Thanks

• 3 weeks later...
  • 4 weeks later...

hello guys, im really up for that, and yeah once a month will be good. i will leave my number so you can drop me a text when you decide in meeting. 07595423140.

p.s. i hope you lot are going to (THE BMW SHOW) at santa pod, on the 29th of september, if we get a little group made and go there, get on the stands.

cheers fellas

• 2 months later...

hi all im new hear a meet would be good but what part of the uk to meet in as i live down south portsmouth way

there is a club in southampton apparently i live there but cant find the meeting place if not lets make a start in the south coast

• 7 months later...

weve just had or first run out to north wales, did the EVO triangle then had a bite to eat at horse shoe pass. was a good day out.

one is in the pipe line for nr the end of this month if your up for it, also doing one soon towards leeds area B)

• 4 years later...

Hi Guys

I have just bought a BMW 330ci club sport

First BMW I have bought for many years and it took me 6 months to persuade the guy to let it go. I would definitely be up for regular meet ups

Nickpost-11872-0-30492300-1438251989_thumb.jpost-11872-0-03555100-1438251996_thumb.j

Hi guys, i am new to this site, i have just purchased a 325Ci sport cabriolet to cheer me up!

I am interested in making friends with other BMW owners and would also be interested in attending some meetings (if there is such a thing!)- please advise.

Thanks g.png

welcome to bmw club

Hello guys i have bought m sport coupe 320i in the begning of this year and

Its going great lovin it

I did som cosmatic changes to the car

Would like to meet up other owners to share views

Im from west midlands

Cheers

post-10577-0-51379200-1438392791_thumb.j

Latest Deals

BMW Official Store for genuine BMW parts & accessories

Disclaimer: As the club is an eBay Partner, The club may be compensated if you make a purchase via eBay links