Buying 1 series

Hello guys am a new member I have been looking at a 1 series M spot diesel coupe on an 11 plate done 25k miles, can I get a bit of advice what I should be looking for when purchasing this car roughly the price in good condition and the pro and cons of buying a 1 series m sport

Morning Mark

Welcome Mark, as with any car purchase new or used I apply 3 rules 1. Condition, is it acceptable to you ? be fussy it's your money. (I recently went to look at an F Pace new in the showroom, the tailgate was open when I went to lift the floor the handle came away the sales staff just said "yes we know its broken we are waiting for spares?? I didnt stay if they are prepared to have that in the showroom what other issues are there) 2 A used cars history is key in particular check any recalls have been attended to Google your model for recalls then ask the seller to confirm they have been done. 3 Make certain everything works as it should, every switch every button every toy don't fall for the "oh thats a simple fix rubbish" if it is why hasn't it been done? Plus you don't want to be taking your new car back for repairs when you have just got it.

If it all measure up and you buy your new car then the 2.0 diesel responds well to tuning good luck with the car and if you get it ENJOY

• Like 1

• 3 weeks later...

Hey mark.

ive owned a 2005 e87 BMW 120d se auto. And all I can say is good car but with a simple map, smiles all day everyday. I'm assuming the new 1ers must be better. All the best and try to find one with the new steering wheel and m sport a must. Good luck and good choice. Beats all others golf focus etc....

Latest Deals

BMW Official Store for genuine BMW parts & accessories

Disclaimer: As the club is an eBay Partner, The club may be compensated if you make a purchase via eBay links