116d EfficiencyDynamics fuel consumption

Buzzy-Beans

I have recently bought a 2013 116d EfficiencyDynamics and am exceptionally pleased with my ultra low mileage purchase with one distinct exception, namely the fuel consumption!

I have a lot of experience eaking out the last possible inch of driving from every single drip of diesel and have always managed almost exceptional figures from all the cars I have owned over the years, this is of course helped by the fact that we hardly ever drive in any traffic and the vast majority of our driving is along virtually flat Lincolnshire rural roads.

I was expecting to get at least close to or as is the normal case, normally quite considerably more than the suggested 74 overall mpg, but I am struggling to get above 60 mpg and as far as I am concerned that is very bad indeed!

The tyre pressures are spot on, there aren't any binding brakes and the tracking is perfect.

I would be very interested to here what other owners are getting.

Latest Deals

BMW Official Store for genuine BMW parts & accessories

Disclaimer: As the club is an eBay Partner, The club may be compensated if you make a purchase via eBay links