320d M Sport

AlbionPanthers

Evening all

Yesterday I purchased a BMW 320D M Sport due for collection tomorrow, I can't wait to get it! I was originally looking to get a Focus ST3 however for some reason decided to look at a BMW 3 Series, saw one at a local dealer, went to look at it yesterday, took for a test drive and fell in love with it! Will take pictures when I have it tomorrow. I've never owned a BMW before and never thought I would, quick search on the internet pointed me to this forum so thought I'd join up and make my first post!

There we go finally sorted it out, as say it's the only picture I've had chance to take yet

Quick question on cruise control - how do i turn it on? I was pressing buttons yesterday one that said "Cruise Control Ready" and another that said "Cruise Control Limit" yet when I took my foot off the accelerator I was losing speed

On my E92, you press the stalk up or down and then push or pull it to speed up/down.

Cheers mate, one other question - do you know how the rear wiper turn on? I've looked in the manual and found nothing and twisted, pushed, pulled, turned everything i think i can where the front wipers are but only the front ones work

Cheers mate, one other question - do you know how the rear wiper turn on? I've looked in the manual and found nothing and twisted, pushed, pulled, turned everything i think i can where the front wipers are but only the front ones work

spent 2 days on this and then realised the E92 doesn't have rear wipers! lol not sure about your model though.

spent 2 days on this and then realised the E92 doesn't have rear wipers! lol not sure about your model though.

No rear wipers?! Surely that's a hazard! I thought mine did but now you've said this I'll have to double check in the morning

• 2 weeks later...

Just seen this, sorry Shane, been on holiday for a week. My E92 is the same as David's, it doesn't have a rear wiper. If you use some rainex, it will help with stopping the rain beading and sitting on the rear window.

Just seen this, sorry Shane, been on holiday for a week. My E92 is the same as David's, it doesn't have a rear wiper. If you use some rainex, it will help with stopping the rain beading and sitting on the rear window.

If you drive at decent speeds the water doesn't really sit on the window at all to be honest, i did try rainx but it does make the front wipers spaz out on auto mode

My windscreen tends to be fine, I normally wash the windscreen with washing up liquid every time I was my car. It takes all the rubbish away, better than any car cleaning shampoo. I use Rainex on the back window and it's perfect.

• 3 weeks later...

Hi All,

First of all Sorry to hijack this thread as I couldn't find a better place to put my question.

I am planning to buy BMW 3 saloon with below spec and need your precious advise as I do not want to end up paying £25k and regret the decision for next few years and have a broken back.

Model: 320 d M Sport

Condition: Used

Year: Nov2014 Reg

package: M Sport Package

Wheels: Alloy 19" (Not RFT's)

We took a short test ride(around 1 mile) last week and I really liked the car being in a driving seat but the back seat passengers complained that the ride was bumpy and could feel every inch of the road. During the test drive I was on sport mode so wondering whether that is the cause of firm ride ?

Does anyone who own similar package shed some light on whether M sport package is fine in comfort mode and good for cruising on Motorway journeys ? Also most of the forums say optional adaptive suspension makes the ride more comfortable nut there are very less used cars in the market which has this option, so is it possible to change the suspension to adaptive by paying additional money or is that a factory default and is it wise to go down this route ?

Thanks in Advance!

Regards,

Rakesh

Latest Deals

BMW Official Store for genuine BMW parts & accessories

Disclaimer: As the club is an eBay Partner, The club may be compensated if you make a purchase via eBay links