Sticker Issue

Hi guys, received my pack the other week with my stickers, only just got around to putting them on today as I detailed the car. Now, previous stickers I have had from various clubs in the past have been the type where you peel the backs off, stick them to the window, rub on them then peel the front off just leaving the font. I tried it with one and it didn't work. I take it these are different and the clear sticker is meant to stay on, looks a bit unsightly.

Are the stickers in the shop the same? If so am I able to have the font so I can make a couple up myself as I have fubard these ones. Sorry for being a bit spethial.

Hi James

The stickers we issue are exterior stickers where you carefully remove the backing and stick where desired. They have been on my '87 for the past 3 years and still look great so i can't say i've personally had any probs with them.

I'll pass your details onto the big cheese and see what he has to say bud

Cheers,

Daz

Hi James

The stickers we issue are exterior stickers where you carefully remove the backing and stick where desired. They have been on my '87 for the past 3 years and still look great so i can't say i've personally had any probs with them.

I'll pass your details onto the big cheese and see what he has to say bud

Cheers,

Daz

Thanks Daz. It's not a complaint as such, I have left one on the car (they stick on pretty damn well!) it just that previous stickers I have had just leave the font on the glass (external stickers) and the backing is binned.

No worries mate

These stickers don't do that. The letters remain within the stickers parameters as you have now descovered. I prefer it this way because l you, we have all had stickers that leave the letters without a backing and after a year or so, you tend to loose a letter or two leaving the word out of context eg.... "B Wownersclub"

Let me know if any further issues matey

Daz

these are screen printed on clear vinyl. They were made for ease of application and as they are outside stick can be applied to window or bodywork.

We used to have vinyl stickers like you are talking about but they go bad after so many months and so when we send them they are hard to apply.

On my next order of cut vinyls I will have some club stickers made and let you know.

Latest Deals

BMW Official Store for genuine BMW parts & accessories

Disclaimer: As the club is an eBay Partner, The club may be compensated if you make a purchase via eBay links