Newbie And A Question 330Ci M Sport Conv Steering

SeanR1

Hi All, just collected a 54plate 330Ci m Sport convertible which I'm pleased with but have a question about the steering - is it normal for the steering to be slightly stiffer after 1/4 turn each way? Feels kind of like a boxsters steering in the way it offers a little resistance due to the sports suspension.

Or put differently, when stationary can you easily turn the wheel to both locks with the palm of your hand (for people that do that) or does it take a little more effort then other power assisted cars!

Thanks

Hi Sean it may be your car has servotronic steering, if you give me the last 2 letters and 5 numbers of your vin number I will spec check it and find out.

Regards

Stephen

Pm03579... Thanks

Yeah it's annoying because there is no Aux either so having to listen to radio until I can figure out what I need to listen to my Music off iPhone, no leather either but I prefer cloth.

I remember tapes, lol. But when all your Music can be stored without using physical space, why wouldn't you get rid of the discs... Always had Bluetooth streaming or iPod connection in cars! Will burn a couple of discs off tomorrow until I have figured out a plug in option.

Welcome Sean, can we have some pictures please? ;-)

Not yet, I haven't cleaned it since I brought it and it was cleaned prior to delivery! :huh:

Guest jeffthro

Hahahahaha Kidz eh?

Yeah, I don't understand these kids who want to put a parrot in their cars. !Removed! dangerous if that starts flying around while you're bombing round the M25!

Latest Deals

BMW Official Store for genuine BMW parts & accessories

Disclaimer: As the club is an eBay Partner, The club may be compensated if you make a purchase via eBay links