Connect Ipod To The Car Acoustic System

Does anyone know a good solution for listening to songs from iPhone or iPad in the car? I know that there are special car adapters for this. Can you recommend any? I was googling and the best reviews for connecting mobie devices has AUX Link car adapter. But before purchasing it I'd like to get some more information...Is someone using it? What's your opinion? Any other solutions?

I bought car adapter AUX Link almost one year ago. Really satisfied. Great sound, no technical problems so far. Had to spend more time than I was planning to install it, but finally it worked out well (I did the installation on my own, but at any specialized workshop you can have it done in no time). I was buying here AUX Car Kits. It's official store so they have lowest prices (at least when I was buying it) and free shipping worldwide. As for advantages of AUX Link, it can be also used as a charger and a Bluetooth hands-free kit. Besides you can control the playback using the buttons on the steering wheel or on the car stereo. Highly recommended.

I bought car adapter AUX Link almost one year ago. Really satisfied. Great sound, no technical problems so far. Had to spend more time than I was planning to install it, but finally it worked out well (I did the installation on my own, but at any specialized workshop you can have it done in no time). I was buying here AUX Car Kits. It's official store so they have lowest prices (at least when I was buying it) and free shipping worldwide. As for advantages of AUX Link, it can be also used as a charger and a Bluetooth hands-free kit. Besides you can control the playback using the buttons on the steering wheel or on the car stereo. Highly recommended.

Thanks! I checked it out. Really good reviews. Did you buy it together with Bluetooth dongle?To use AUX Link as a hand-free car kit...Is it worth it?

Thanks! I checked it out. Really good reviews. Did you buy it together with Bluetooth dongle?To use AUX Link as a hand-free car kit...Is it worth it?

I believe it's absolutely worth it. It's a good substitution for a separate car hands-free kit. Thus with this AUX Link you get adapter, charger and a Bluetooth hands-free kit. Three devices in one.

Hi all,

In my opinion there is only one product to integrate iPod or iPhone into your system.

If you don't have the USB and AUX in the Bmw then the Dension GW500 is your product.

On the factory iDrive system this will show all you playlist, artist and album search.

Full ABC and charging of your device in the glove box.

It looks factory and is controlled through your factory controls.

Little costly but worth every penny

• 2 weeks later...
Guys, just wanted to share my experience. In the end decided to buy car adapter AUX Link. Compared all the prices and it's really much cheaper to purchase it at the official online shop AUX Car Kits. It was delivered in just five days. At first I decided to try to install it myself, but had problems extracting the OEM car audio. So finally I had it installed in the nearest service center. It took around 15 minutes. So far totally satisfied with the adapter.

Advantages:

- crystal clear sound

- can be used as a charger

- with Bluetooth dongle works perfectly as a Bluetooth AUX car adapter

- Music control with steering wheel buttons and buttons on the car stereo (very convenient)

- read all Music formats

- compatible with my Apple devices, but there is also a plug for other mobile devices

- delivery is free and fast

- occupies very little space and doesn't spoil the interior

- now I can listen to all my favourite compositions without carrying piles of CDs.

Disadvantages:

- a bit expensive as I also bought additional Bluetooth dongle

- could't easily extract the head unit so had to go to auto workshop

But taking everything into account, I guess it's a good price-quality ratio. So from my point of view it's worth it.

Latest Deals

BMW Official Store for genuine BMW parts & accessories

Disclaimer: As the club is an eBay Partner, The club may be compensated if you make a purchase via eBay links