27/28Th September 2014 Bmw Show Santa Pod, Wellingborough, Nn29 7Xa

phil67

Guest jeffthro

OH NO! I was just about to put myself first on the list when the dates rang a little tiny bell in the back of my little tiny brain. Its the penultimate weekend of this years BTCC championship at Silverstone! Go Turkington! Go Collard! Go Foster! (Unchanged line up from last season.)

• 1 month later...

I go pretty much every year. Good for a chin wag. My BMW is still pulled apart (nothing new there) so no stand attendance for moi unfortunity. My E28 would do poo poo all over your modern calculators. nuff said holmes.

I will most likely be there accepting Pints :ph34r:

Daz

• 2 weeks later...
  • 4 weeks later...

I missed last year as well :(. Definitely up for it this year. Put my name down, also will be good to put some names to faces and all that jazz. Just hope my new engine will be built and in the motor in time. If not ill have to bring the coupe.

I'll be there as stated above but, I'm not organizing a stand for this year as of the moment. My Car isn't built up and I'm in a mellow mood. Fancy meeting some faces, having a chat, sneaky pint... ya know, enjoy it.

Daz

Guest jeffthro

Hope you all get a Club day sorted and have a great meet up. Really sorry to not make this, would have been more than happy to help arrangements, but Silverstone and Northampton Travel Lodge all booked and paid as per my earlier message on this thread.

We have indeed had a few stands there in the past. As far as I am aware, this year there are no official BMWOC plans, just to attend and enjoy

Daz

• 2 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...

Hi everyone, I have not been on here for a while and not been on much before anyway, but would love to meet with other BMW owners and maybe get some pointers and learn a little from more knowledgeable Beema owners. Will this be on a weekend? (if it is still planned) as this would be best for me, and what are the usual prices for entry to the event? Also would be great if I could meet with someone who has been before, before we enter the pod so I could follow you in, so I feel a little less lost :)

• 3 weeks later...

I was coming. would of been my first meet. Never been to Santa Pod. But unfortunately I'm now going up to Scotland to see the girlfriend. If all goes well, then definitely be there next year.

Hope you all have a great day, and the weather behaves it self.

Be thinking of you all.

• Like 1

Latest Deals

BMW Official Store for genuine BMW parts & accessories

Disclaimer: As the club is an eBay Partner, The club may be compensated if you make a purchase via eBay links