As Boredom Emerges.

Made, I'm covered head to toe in old engine oil scrubbing this sump ready for it to be painted lol. When you have engines to your left and engines to your right, theres always something to do :P

Want one of these engines? :P

I'd love one gift wrapped with pretty pink polka dots please :) It would certainly give me something to do lol.

I was playing DMC but it's a crappy copy and I'm stuck on one part of it because the game won't spawn the mobs that are supposed to be spawned so I'm just running around doing nothing :S I get so bored every day and there are a good few posts I'd think about replying to, but they are all old posts now :( Although, I did reply to one of yours I think it was with some useless information lol and that was pretty old :)

My gf is sitting here telling me I should make some fairy cakes, I might have a go tomorrow to cure some of this boredom. I made a pie once, that tasted OK ^^

What are you cleaning the sump with? I heard that dishwasher liquid or tablets crushed with warm water was a good engine cleaner. Although I can't comment on the credibility of that statement lol it was on another forum I was reading.

Speaking of other forums, I have been trawling some of them but I really just prefer it here tbh, without trying to slate any other forums you guys are just a nicer bunch really, friendlier and more willing to have a chat rather than to just answer the question. I think that's what's wrong with most forums nowadays, people either haven't got time for a good old chat or they are too busy trolling or taking the !Removed!. I asked a question on one forum and the response I got was less than hospitable.

Sorry I got a bit rambly there :S It happens sometimes ^.^ :)

Good ol DMC on the PS2 mate, good old days

Washing up liquid doesnt make a dent in thick 20 year old engine scum. I clean all my large components with brushed on Diesel (Yes, I have a jerry can full of diesel and spreading it all over the gaff in my bedroom) then finish it off with a blast of Carb Cleaner (anyone that knows me knows I'm the Carb Cleaner king. Use it on everything) lol. Smaller bits go in the Ultrasonic Cleaner.

Yeah, we are a closely stitched "Community" on here and actively go very much out of our way to help each other out. You'll notice all the regulars are like a family

DMC was the game on ps2, I still play it now, but this new one this year, it's a bit, weird :S

But that's an interesting notion about the Diesel, I might give that one a try. What other uses for Carb Cleaner have you got? :P

Yeah it's nice, familiarity with posters, though I've only really spoke with 4 or 5 people, and they are always the ones to reply to my posts. It builds relationships so to speak, and like I say, provides familiarity. I always prefer places like BMWOC that are so friendly. Makes me glad I joined :)

Better not let my GF see that, she's mad on cats, we have 2 adults and 4 kittens, annoying trying to walk down the stairs with them runnin around our feet. It will be ok soon, She is pregnant, not long left now, so I will have something to do, I'd like to be able to run a business, just 1 mind lol. What are your businesses? And how is the littlun?

Better not let my GF see that, she's mad on cats, we have 2 adults and 4 kittens, annoying trying to walk down the stairs with them runnin around our feet. It will be ok soon, She is pregnant, not long left now, so I will have something to do, I'd like to be able to run a business, just 1 mind lol. What are your businesses? And how is the littlun?

Hair dressers and car sales mate, nightmare lol

Little one good ta dude

Guest Mister Dabsy

Today, I R mainly be drinking "Piss-water" (Fosters) coz I've earned it after cutting through the Amazon Forest in mi back garden.... Now I'm bored.com :unsure:

Latest Deals

BMW Official Store for genuine BMW parts & accessories

Disclaimer: As the club is an eBay Partner, The club may be compensated if you make a purchase via eBay links