What Do You Do?

as the title says.what do you all do for work and what other jobs have you had?

i am a carpenter.tiler.plumber.painter.dry liner and kitchen fitter.....i have done this all my working life

I currently work for myself buying and selling cars.

I used to be a coach builder and auto electrician which I did for nearly 10 years.

I've had a short stint in high pressure sales.

Im also company accountant for my wifes business.

And a stay at home full time dad Thursdays and Fridays!

Currently a sparky

been a satellite TV/AV engineer,carpet/woodfloor fitter,worked in a timber yard,leading hand for a marquee company,manager at the family petshop,been a doorman,been security guard,management of a pirate radio station,PCB engineer and pizza delivery driver/rider !! plus a few other odds an sods :)

Currently a sparky

been a satellite TV/AV engineer,carpet/woodfloor fitter,worked in a timber yard,leading hand for a marquee company,manager at the family petshop,been a doorman,been security guard,management of a pirate radio station,PCB engineer and pizza delivery driver/rider !! plus a few other odds an sods :)

Dave, from the timber yard. Propa MAAAAN job haha

Testosterone junkie B) (Forklift pilot)

Bin A carpenter for 43 years ,7 of those wear on gas platforms in southern north sea working in the accommodation, then out to meet the helicopters, and banks man for the crane when the supply ship came..Also made the dizzy heights of site manager in the city of London on 1,000,000 projects just of Oxford St. But I've done my fair share of, up to your arm pits in drains, down toilets and a year at an abattoir, and its gut rendering factory... IVE BEEN EVERY WERE MAN even 4 weeks in the mountains of Tuscany, though I was becoming a hermit, Known as the mad checky English man after strutting around her shop as a chicken when I wanted some eggs,YES she really made me do it, although I think she new straight away what I wanted. So only 5 years left now to help put the government back on it feet,. single handed with my income tax mmmmm............

• 2 weeks later...
  • 4 weeks later...

I'm currently at the end of sixth form (Got a couple of exams to go) then erm... hopefully I'll get into uni otherwise its living in my parent's basement for the rest of my life hahaha :)

• 2 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...

Furniture designer/supplier to the trade and have retail stores selling high end Italian furniture, have a lovely 12000 chest of drawers will swap for M5! Haha

Hahahah seems legit B)

Latest Deals

BMW Official Store for genuine BMW parts & accessories

Disclaimer: As the club is an eBay Partner, The club may be compensated if you make a purchase via eBay links