Tyres

I will shortly be getting a set of 19" wheels and tyres and I don't want the tyres,

The sizes are 225/50 and 285/50, one pair are virtually brand new and thet other should be good for a couple of thousand miles, all are run flats and Michelin's

Open to offers over £200 as the ones which are new will cost over this alone.

Will update when I have the tyre so you know which tyres are the newer ones and I'll upload pictures and tread depths when I have them, hopefully by next weekend

Right, these tyres are 255/50 and 285/45 19's, the two 255's have 6mm across the width of the tyres, the two 285's have 5/3/5 and 5/3/4 from outside to inside across the tread, some !Removed! has obviously run to high pressures in te rears, like I say I want offers over £200 for the lot as the will last a good couple if thousand miles yet, all are Michelin Latitude Diamaris as specced by BMW apparently. Viewing is welcomed please email me at tom.richardson@gingertommotorsport.com or ring 07833464737 after 1800 and before 0800 as I am a vampire and work nights

Cheers

Tom

Latest Deals

BMW Official Store for genuine BMW parts & accessories

Disclaimer: As the club is an eBay Partner, The club may be compensated if you make a purchase via eBay links