Newbie Here And Hello

mennace

Hello All

My Name is Dave and I live in the Weymouth area. I just wanted to know if I have missed something here, My Uncle has a mint condition 750iL BMW with an original 43,000 miles on the clock with full history. Its burgundy with grey leather interior its fabulous and obviously little used. It has just passed an MOT and has been garaged all its life. He wants a newer car so tried to trade the BMW and the dealer offered £750.00 ? the car is a museum piece surely its worth more than this. Would anyone have any idea where to sell this car as we were hoping for around the 5K mark or are we dreaming. Would so appreciate in ideas how to achieve such a figure.

Hi mate and welcome to the club and forum

This is true that it's only worth what someone is willing to pay and book price is prob less than the £750 offered what you need to remember is it's a 5.0 petrol v12 this alone will scare the pants off most buyers however if it is mint there are people out there that would pay top dollar for it you would need to advertise in targeted market ir classic car mags or BMW forums ond publications all they said you will prob struggle to get 5k for it

Hope this helps

Guest Mister Dabsy

£1000 Tops ! The "newer E38 would only pull £1500 (pre facelift).

You will struggle to find a target audience for such a large iconic cruiser :(

Latest Deals

BMW Official Store for genuine BMW parts & accessories

Disclaimer: As the club is an eBay Partner, The club may be compensated if you make a purchase via eBay links