Db9 Rear Number Plates Here For The X5!!! What Do You Guys Think?

x5boy

Right then, received my rear DB9 shaped number plates from http://www.angelplates.net yesterday and fitted them after work.

After doing a bit of research I found out that these fit in that middle area and kinda go with the look of the car so i went ahead and bought some.

TRUST ME IN MY OPINION I THINK THESE LOOK GOOD! It looks like these plates were made for that area.

However they are intended for the Aston Martin DB9 but luckily they fit and look like your car came with these from new.

Anyone else added these? Let me know how they loooook.

(car is now in for two screens being fitted in into the headrests for the kids with dvd system n free view, professional job, no argos ones and also a rear parking camera all in colour, will update)

sorry for poor night quality pic.

Cheers.

post-6073-0-61781300-1361292238_thumb.pn

That Plate looks brilliant never thought about such a simple mod making a big difference, but then I never normally mod my cars just change them?

Not a 4.6 or 4.8 but my 4.4 on LPG goes around 280 miles on 60 litres of LPG (mixed and proper motorway speeds) at £0.73p a litre (Cheaper if I can find a Morrisons) = £43.8 the equivalent in petrol would be about £85. So £ for £ I think it works out cheaper than a 3.0D.

A friend has a 3.0D and he reckons the same distance costs him about £50

• 5 months later...

Just had my 3.0 lpg converted and I cant complain. Got an 80l tank in the spare wheel well so still got all my boot space. Still drives like it did on petrol maybe slightly more sluggish on kickdown but not really noticable. I pay 63p for gas so its saving me a fortune. Costs me £5 a week more than my 1.9 diesel astra did :). Plates look great btw.

Latest Deals

BMW Official Store for genuine BMW parts & accessories

Disclaimer: As the club is an eBay Partner, The club may be compensated if you make a purchase via eBay links