Been A While!!!!

Its Been a while since i was last posted a topic on the forum due to getting Hitched and having my first kid!

As some of you will know who i speak to on FB my head gasket went on my E36 Compact and the gearbox was on its way out tried numerous cures to try and fix the head gasket but all failed! to be honest i was being a tight you know what, so i eventually got my self a Donor car for £350 same engine only 86k on the clock and full bmw services etc with 2 lady owners also the car was imaculate inside and out i just didnt like the colour Helrot Red prefered the Daytona Violet Metcallic.

Now bearing in mind i have never done a engine swap so this was new to me and not having time on my hands was also hard, but i got my act into gear and took some time off to strip both cars out and clean up the replacement engine, was hard work im not gonna lie. Had a few issues which some will know my finally my pride and joy is back on the road at last, so will now actually be attending some meets!!!

I will be posting up pictures up till the finished article which still needs a bit of tarting up!! :)

530990_10151227765393827_1296018884_n_zpsa0cb42af.jpg

150215_10151244947288827_1637834780_n_zpsde1ef07d-1_zpsed460a6b.jpg

283199_10151257978888827_2024824468_n_zps29e625a1.jpg

197888_10151277919548827_2041437588_n_zps4a225c8a.jpg

More pics to come shortly

Should be proud mate, what an accomplishment.

Can't wait to see some pics of the new engine all detailed up and painted! rolleyes.gif

Daz

cheers buddy

Just a few more bits to sort out then will all bee done.

I had a look at that paint you said about and DAMM its expensive but does look good

cheers buddy

Just a few more bits to sort out then will all bee done.

I had a look at that paint you said about and DAMM its expensive but does look good

Expensive stuff but has a GREAT range of colours and sticks like shite on a blanket. Goes on like glue haha

Most of my my M50 engine (the parts that I've put together already) is Street Hemi Orange :rolleyes: the rest is black.

Latest Deals

BMW Official Store for genuine BMW parts & accessories

Disclaimer: As the club is an eBay Partner, The club may be compensated if you make a purchase via eBay links