Need To Borrow Some Alloys

I'm going to get my Style 32's refurbed ASAP in the New Year and wanted to see if anyone could lend em a set of alloys (ideally with legal tyres) that'll fit my 7 series E38 for a week or so

I work from home so very few miles would be put on them; just need them so I can leave my alloys with the refurbisher and be able to use the car as necessary until I pick the Style 32's back up.

More than happy to pay for a courier to collect & send back etc... Just saves the hassle of having to buy another set to do the same job

Not bothered if they're the OEM 16" alloys or other 18" alloys or what condition they're in etc... In saying that I've got one OEM 16' alloy so may only need 3 of those!

Thanks

Dan

I don't have any to lend ya but, if your planning on getting rid of that OEM 16", I might be able to take it of your hands ;) My 7 has no spare wheel.....

Good luck on your hunt!

Daz

Latest Deals

BMW Official Store for genuine BMW parts & accessories

Disclaimer: As the club is an eBay Partner, The club may be compensated if you make a purchase via eBay links