Which Tracker For M5

meanm5

Hi All!

The old insurers have been barking at me about fitting a tracking device in my M5, or they will not cover it for theft.

I live in London and have heard of quite a few cases where some cheeky buggers drive off in your motor by reprogramming a new key!!??

Now, i have to make a decision as to which tracker device is best as there are a plethora of choices, obvious one being Tracker themselves, however I have been recommended RAC Trakstar and Cobra as well. All of these companies sing praises about themselves so I guess it is best to ask anyone who has bought into one of these devices/subscriptions and what their thoughts are....?

PS I have been thinking of chaining 1 Rottweiler to each rim, however the tracker may work out cheaper in the long run.

Any thoughts will be greatly appreciated :)

Hi All!

The old insurers have been barking at me about fitting a tracking device in my M5, or they will not cover it for theft.

I live in London and have heard of quite a few cases where some cheeky buggers drive off in your motor by reprogramming a new key!!??

Now, i have to make a decision as to which tracker device is best as there are a plethora of choices, obvious one being Tracker themselves, however I have been recommended RAC Trakstar and Cobra as well. All of these companies sing praises about themselves so I guess it is best to ask anyone who has bought into one of these devices/subscriptions and what their thoughts are....?

PS I have been thinking of chaining 1 Rottweiler to each rim, however the tracker may work out cheaper in the long run.

Any thoughts will be greatly appreciated :)

Good evening matey,

In all honesty, I have no experience in trackers but I'm sure someone with a more expensive motor here WILL be able to assist you with that. I favour the rottweiller idea btw, yet I understand it's drawbacks

Daz

Latest Deals

BMW Official Store for genuine BMW parts & accessories

Disclaimer: As the club is an eBay Partner, The club may be compensated if you make a purchase via eBay links