Diy Referb!!!!!

Hi guys finally got my internet back not been on here for a lil while!, just treated myself to a set of 18"beyern mesh that had milky lacker and savage kerb rash to dishes!! had a lil look on you tube at refurbs and had a lil bash myself!!! mental results!! i jacked the rear end up fired it up in 3rd and cracked on with the wet and dry! 400 grit and worked upto 1200 then meguires metal polish to finnish results were stunning!! If any of you have deep dishes that need doin have ago!! and be carfull not to take your hand off lol

Hi guys finally got my internet back not been on here for a lil while!, just treated myself to a set of 18"beyern mesh that had milky lacker and savage kerb rash to dishes!! had a lil look on you tube at refurbs and had a lil bash myself!!! mental results!! i jacked the rear end up fired it up in 3rd and cracked on with the wet and dry! 400 grit and worked upto 1200 then meguires metal polish to finnish results were stunning!! If any of you have deep dishes that need doin have ago!! and be carfull not to take your hand off lol

Glad your back mate

I feel its my responsibility to state that if your car has a LSD installed and you get your tshirt stuck whilst using your technique, you are seriously not in a good position therefore, I strongly do not advise what you suggested

Cheers!! lol good job i had it off lol the second rim had to be done on the ground as i didnt have a jack, was hard work but paid off as the finnish came up alot better due to the fact i kept catching my fingers on the valve not good!! still have the fronts to do this weekend will get some before n afters and try to upload results are very impressive mirror finnish like new not sure how long it will last tho??

Cheers!!, hoping to get them finnished this weekend!! I got the dremmel with a polishing wheel on the rears today but done more harm than good!! back to the wet n dry, hopfully somwere around my way sells 2500 grit, the 1200 isnt quite enough to get the fine scratches out!! Cant stress how good they come up!! any one else had ago??

Rims are done after some hard graft still not 100% due to some deep kerb marks still came up spanking tho!!!! anyone know how i can upload pics off a samsung galaxy?? Cheers!

Rims are done after some hard graft still not 100% due to some deep kerb marks still came up spanking tho!!!! anyone know how i can upload pics off a samsung galaxy?? Cheers!ipost-3669-0-22821100-1345941424_thumb.jppost-3669-0-48361300-1345941478_thumb.jppost-3669-0-48361300-1345941478_thumb.jppost-3669-0-22821100-1345941424_thumb.jp

post-3669-0-87721500-1345941618_thumb.jp

Guest Mister Dabsy

Glad your back mate

I feel its my responsibility to state that if your car has a LSD installed and you get your tshirt stuck whilst using your technique, you are seriously not in a good position therefore, I strongly do not advise what you suggested

Hahahaha Just remember not to be wearing a "Suit 'n tie" whilst doin this :)

Latest Deals

BMW Official Store for genuine BMW parts & accessories

Disclaimer: As the club is an eBay Partner, The club may be compensated if you make a purchase via eBay links