No Heat Coming Out From Heaters

SILVER SURFER

Had this with a T5 i had and it was the heater rad< was about £80.00 from car euro parts, fitted it myself but took about 4 hours and on the Volvo it was located behind the stereo, so very fiddly, but my mate had the same problem on his vw and it was a whole dash out job....not sure on the 7 tho .....dabsy is probably your man for where and how to get to it..... but def sounds like a heater rad....Also if it is dont buy 2nd hand etc just get a new one as a lot of hassle to get in and out....

Had this with a T5 i had and it was the heater rad< was about £80.00 from car euro parts, fitted it myself but took about 4 hours and on the Volvo it was located behind the stereo, so very fiddly, but my mate had the same problem on his vw and it was a whole dash out job....not sure on the 7 tho .....dabsy is probably your man for where and how to get to it..... but def sounds like a heater rad....Also if it is dont buy 2nd hand etc just get a new one as a lot of hassle to get in and out....

cheers mate, ill try and contact dabsy, hopefully it isnt a big job and doesnt cost loads

Hope not mate, latey the only car i have worked on has been the VOlvos, and on them it is always the Heater Matrix but with BMWs not so sure, but Dabsy would have a better idea .....Cheers mate

Hope not mate, latey the only car i have worked on has been the VOlvos, and on them it is always the Heater Matrix but with BMWs not so sure, but Dabsy would have a better idea .....Cheers mate

cheers mate for passing me on to dabsy.now i ve just tryed heating put both sides up to max temp,and ive got heat coming out of passenger side but not drivers side,ive asked dabsy on bmw market page on facebook if hes got any ideas,have you got any ideas? would it be the thermostat?? ive checked hoses from rad top one is hot bottom one is cold???

Sounds like a blockage like Dabsy said on Facebook, but not to familar yet with these 7s> BTW Alfie Morphew is me on facebook, i am in Disguise as never trusted facebook so use the dogs name Alfie......LOL

• 1 month later...

Latest Deals

BMW Official Store for genuine BMW parts & accessories

Disclaimer: As the club is an eBay Partner, The club may be compensated if you make a purchase via eBay links