Angel Eyes

BMW320dVB

Hi - Hope someone can help!!!

Recently brought the BMW 320d M Sport Convertible from 2009 (E93). The car has white LED halo rings - not factory fitted, the previous owner had these in:

http://xenonhid4u.co.uk/led-lighting-accessories-sidelights-interior-kits-number-plate-lights-daytime-running-lights-drl/angel-eyes-marker-kits/bmw-3-series-e92-e93-h8-led-xenon-angel-eyes-marker-kit.html

The left sidelight was faulty and I've had a real issue to find a retailer that can fit a replacement. Today a chap has fitted the following:

http://www.ebay.co.uk/itm/BMW-E63-E64-E82-E87-E92-E93-E70-E71-E90-Angel-Eyes-LED-Marker-Light-Bulb-6W-/280903548565

Now I am confused as when my lights are switched on - even on headlight setting - I can never see all 4 rings lit up - are they supposed to be? It seems my sidelights are now working, and my main and dipped headlights work, but the rings around the main headlight bulb seem to do nothing. I am so confused - whenever I see a new BMW on the road, I see 4 very sharp rings illuminated even in the daytime.

Are Angel Eye lights supposed to just be reflectors or like the following bulbs:

http://www.dhgate.com/ccfl-angel-eyes-halo-rings-for-e30-e32-e34/p-ff80808136a683190136ab1bfb085a6b.html

Hi mate, no idea how to sort the problem out hopefully someone wiv more knowledge on lights/electrics will help ya out - I've got a new e92 wiv the white corona rings as standard and all 4 rings are lit even in bright sunlight as you've seen on other motors, I have seen some others wiv replacement bulbs but none of them have been as bright as the factory ones, hope you get it sorted

Latest Deals

BMW Official Store for genuine BMW parts & accessories

Disclaimer: As the club is an eBay Partner, The club may be compensated if you make a purchase via eBay links