Problem Changing Profile Pic

Hello, I've been a member since 1st June and have tried several times to upload a photo of my beautiful M3, but like you I keep getting an error message. I've tried making the photo smaller but that made no difference.

Now I'm after finding a way to contact the techy department, but haven't found that yet.

Hello, I've been a member since 1st June and have tried several times to upload a photo of my beautiful M3, but like you I keep getting an error message. I've tried making the photo smaller but that made no difference.

Now I'm after finding a way to contact the techy department, but haven't found that yet.

Hi mate I'll speak to one of the other mods today and let them know you having trouble with this

Many thanks for bringing this to our attention,we have had a quick look and it appears to be abit more complex than we hoped,sadly both me and Gav are using our phones to access the site so we are slightly restricted at present.

It has however been mention to the man with the power who will get this sorted

Once again thanks for bringing this up,whilst we make every effort ti ensure everything works as it should we do from time to time get caught out!

Thank you all, I appreciate your efforts. I work with computers, (graphic designer) and things change mysteriously from time to time, web sites in particluar are a bit, um... fluid!

Will have another go at uploading photo in a few days.

still cant add a profile pic, i read your post steve but do be honest have no idea what the size of the pics i am trying to download are, basically i have tried lots of pics that been taken on either a standard 5mp or 8mp camera we own, bog standard images, standard size etc and none of them work just keeps saying upload failed !!

Latest Deals

BMW Official Store for genuine BMW parts & accessories

Disclaimer: As the club is an eBay Partner, The club may be compensated if you make a purchase via eBay links