Looking To Upgrade To Either A E46 320 Or 325 Convert

To be honest I don't think you will notice much difference.

The 316 is a small engine working hard to pull a heavy car.

A bigger engine will only use much more fuel if you drive it like you stole it.

lol. drive it like you stole it. my friend brought his first car and it had that on the number plate, so u knew it had been ragged!!! i just got a promotion at work so i will be doin half the miles. and feel like i want a beast

lol. drive it like you stole it. my friend brought his first car and it had that on the number plate, so u knew it had been ragged!!! i just got a promotion at work so i will be doin half the miles. and feel like i want a beast

get a turboed m3 lol thats a beast!!

Yeah no what your sayin bud! poxy insurence!! im 27 been drivin for 5 years neva claimed and got a renewal of £95 a month it was cheaper to insure my old import impreza wiv all the mods runnin 310 bhp how does that work???

Not good!!!!! wish i neva owned the impreza cuz its spoilt the fun outta every thing else!! 0 to 60 was 4 seconds!! makes the 330ci m feel like a slug! but the 330 is a propa car! the wrx is like the remote control car uve neva owned lol its good at first then gets boring!!!!!! might save up and get the beemer turboed or wait utill i can afford the m3!! just about to receive some dolla from the tax man so will be on a moddin spree!!

Alright fella...

I treated myself to a 330ci convertible MSport ... i absoloutley love her! smooth power... and once the butterfly in exhaust opens she sounds savage!! mines lowered on BBS LM's which make it a little harder and a pain over speed bumps but motorway miles are lovely!!

driving like she is 'stolen' lol i get about 14-18mpg.. cruising round town about 22-25mpg and motorway @70-75mph i get tops 33mpg..not great but well worth it i bought her when i was 20 back in Jan and it cost £2245 for 10 months insurance for a one off payment... now im 21 im hoping my renewal in November will be a little kinder :unsure:

If you were thinking about a 325... my advise go the whole way... 330 is quicker... feels beter having 330 stamped on the boot and is basically the same to insure!

hope that helped a little and let us know what you get :D

h17 ayn. i drove my friends m3 the other day and i just felt like a kid going in a toy shop!!!! when he went and brought it i was on my knees behind the car with my head between the exhausts and him blipping it upto 4000rpm. and every hair on my body stood up!!!! roll on the m3 days

Will do bud got just under 2k to blow!! that should get me new rims csl reps in matt black 19" 10j rears or maybe some ch r's or advan rs-d if any one does reps, lucky for me i got bm auto sport just around the corner hes got some lovly rims!! thinking of gettin a stainless exhaust not sure what to go for yet???? just brought a simota carbon intake doubt it will fit it came off an m3 but for 40 notes its a steal!!

Yeah there spot on trouble is its gettin the right ones as there are so many reps, after a massive concave look!! not sure on the stainless?? had the scorpion boxxa on my e36 328is and was tooo deep!! liking the sound of the butchered oem!! they cut em open and weld in two strait pipes an take out baffles does sound good few on youtube!

Latest Deals

BMW Official Store for genuine BMW parts & accessories

Disclaimer: As the club is an eBay Partner, The club may be compensated if you make a purchase via eBay links