635Csi

635amos

welcome mate, thre is a website called how may left or something like that and it tells you how many of whatever type of car you search for are left, also check out lassic car magazine as that usuallly has a section in the back on all classics with what they are worth...

cheers snypa, thats the one... I know its not 100% accurate because they go by whats on record at the dvla, that is either taxed or sorned. and obviously there is a few cars out there that is niether so not on record but still gives a good idea, but classic car magazine has a good guide in the back on all classics with price guides

Hi thanks for the repliys !

How many left , no good only lists 635csi don't say auto or manual ! I want to sell it , been in my garge 5 years can't be assed with it I ve had it 10 years !!

Not bad sum c!?t drove into the n/s wing little bits rust round rear number plate small hole !! It's not bad for 85 135,000 3 owners there're lots Of stuff all round it I am going to get it out and have a look round it soon as it stops raining, it's been dry stored for years . It's got to be worth over £1500 as is

Latest Deals

BMW Official Store for genuine BMW parts & accessories

Disclaimer: As the club is an eBay Partner, The club may be compensated if you make a purchase via eBay links