Hi!

Hi All,

Since I brought my Bimmer 6 months ago, I thought it was about time that I joined the owners club.

I purchased a mint, silver 330ci M-Sport and, Wow, what a vehicle! Every time I jump into the drivers seat I feel a sense of occassion. It sends tingles up my spine everytime I turn the key, and a smile everytime that awesome power-house of a straight 6 winds up...

Its not been without its downs though, I found that one of the alloys had a split on the inside edge and was leaking air and the crank sensor packed up 2 months after that... otherwise (touch wood) all is back on track.

At some point in the near future the tires on the rear are going to need changing. Can anyone recommend makes/brands which suit these vehicles? I currently have Avon ZZ3's at the moment.

Look forward to chatting to you all.

Doug

Welcome doug, Enjoy the forum and the car, have you got standard size alloys, also you might want to think about winter wheels/tyres and summer wheels/tyres,

Thanks for the Advise BigAl, I think I might do that tbh. The wheels are MV1 18" 255/35 on the rear and 225/40 on the front.

• 2 weeks later...

hi mate.welxome along.....i put conti sports on mine.great tyres

Thanks for the advise Martin, i brought a pair of Conti Sport Contact 3. I have just done over 300 miles on them. Awesome choice of tire, really complements the way the car drives!

Latest Deals

BMW Official Store for genuine BMW parts & accessories

Disclaimer: As the club is an eBay Partner, The club may be compensated if you make a purchase via eBay links