Bmw Clubsport

Indyk

Welcome Indyk!

Very nice clean and most of all.. tasteful clubsport! =) .. Not like the boy racer ones i see around!

Where abouts you from?

Hope you settle in well and join us in some meets.

Thanks Guys.. Im from Birmingham.. yh the Clubsport has been my pride and joy for past 6 yrs,

its kept garaged and do abt 1-3000 miles a year at max in it.. its literally like a brand new car, with no marks scratches or dings

anywhere.. always have to watch for those kerbs and stones on the road lol

Yes Ian, this is my baby, i maintain it regardless of cost. its got FBMWSH.

Have it serviced every couple thousand miles. and has been described by BMW SYTNER central Bham as the

most immaculate Clubsport in the country (which did make me gush) lol.. but yh these are defo very rare cars.

ive uprated the Brake discs to BMW Drilled and Grooved Discs, and just changed the interior bulbs to LED white,

along with the fog light bulbs. updated the alloys to CSL rims last yr 19' (still kept old Clubsport Split Rims)

and the rest is OEM really :) My partner wants me to sell 'him' as i spend too much time on a wkend polishing lol..

• 3 weeks later...

Have decided to sell my Clubsport, want to get an M3 E92'.. took 2 weeks of deliberation, just want it

to go to a gd home as its a sure fire future classic..

• 1 month later...

Ive finally put it up for sale, :'( i just took it for its Inspection One Service at BMW SYTNER Bham,

had all coolant and fluid changes at a cost of £580, The sales guys came out and started to take pics of it,

which was a nice feeling as it just showed the condition this car is in, i told them i was selling it and they tried to talk me into

keeping it, as they were saying Car Magazine are oing a feature on the Clubsport abt it being a future classic, and that one sold

for just under 11k a few wks ago in sliver with 76k mileage and not as tidy as mine, So ive decided to put mine up for £11,395 ono

i know it seems high but it really is an Immaculate car, and even at that price it pains me, lol, but this sept it will be eligible for Classic

car insurance and agreed value insurance on inspection, and i was told by BMW that a valuation of £15k in this condition is not

unreasonable for agreed value insurance.

Just bought myself one this morning but the face lift model. beautiful car, 1.3 diesel corsa to one of these now :P going to be an experience for me! any1 know if the auto folding mirrors are on all the club sports?

love the clubsport only let down in my eyes is the rear spoiler! they should have a csl type with its own signature?? as for the windows have a look on the ajustment if it had a swich left n right itl be manual fold if it has a button to press theyd be auto

Latest Deals

BMW Official Store for genuine BMW parts & accessories

Disclaimer: As the club is an eBay Partner, The club may be compensated if you make a purchase via eBay links