Upgrading Head Unit - E46

Good morning

I’ve recently bought (not yet collected !!) a 320D SE on a 52 plate. I’m not sure but I don’t think the headunit has Bluetooth enabled. Is there an upgraded headunit that DOES incorporate Bluetooth and that will be a straight swap for the one that’s currently fitted ??

Many thanks

Spence

• 2 months later...

I am interested in this as well. I brought myself a 320d SE on Sunday and I am really liking the look of the OEM stereo believe it or not. I like the whole integrated feel. But I am looking to get a DICE to be able to plug my phone in and charge it whilst playing Music through it but the DICE which also has bluetooth is about £90 more! :o

• 2 months later...

I had a Dice kit in my e46. The pins on the connector bent easily. Fair enough if I was being rough with it, but I wasn't. Look at getting a Dension instead. I had one in my previous car. Never had a problem with it. Whereas the Dice lasted less than a year.

Since then, I've put in a Kenwood head unit, with Bluetooth for the mobile, and a USB connector for my iPod. Its one of those single din units, so having to removing it everytime you leave the car is a bit of a 90s style pain in the #####, but the Dynavin unit didn't impress me at all. Read too many negative things about it. I think Pioneer do a fully integrated unit?

• 2 years later...
  • 1 month later...
  • 3 weeks later...

Latest Deals

BMW Official Store for genuine BMW parts & accessories

Disclaimer: As the club is an eBay Partner, The club may be compensated if you make a purchase via eBay links