Looking At 728I Sport 2001

kee1173

Hello All, I have just joined and introduced myself in the newbie section. Well Tomorrow going to look at a 728i sport 2001 that if is as the pics looks immaculate, has 121,000 with full BMW service history, a file full of receipts valuing £6000, still has original tool kit with all tools, first aid kit. Also has all the original handbooks with all keys. So if as good as it says and looks i will have to get it. So hopefully tomorrow i will have a 728 if not i will keep looking. Does anyone know of things to look out for on this model, going to look at it at 11am so would appreciate if anyone knows of things to look out for. Cheers Dave

Cheers. Went to see it and it was just as stated, checked for the things you have said and it was perfect, not only that went on Timms Bmw site and he had a list of things to look out for, so again checked and all ok but as i was checking the guy brought out a file full of receipts, after looking at them the problems they can have was done last year, ie new rad and hoses, rocker cover gaskets, front mounts and bushes but basically had all reciepts and mots from basically new......Long and short is I have bought it and now own a 728 sport ( an original sport as well) 2001 on a Y plate, colour steel blue with grey leather, full m tech upgrade, with TV, Sat nav etc.

So very happy bunny, will get some pics soon hopefully. Cheers

was up for £2750 but got it for £ 2500 basically he had sent it to be valetted and the quality blokes there must have had the jet washer on full blast and where there was a stone chip on the front of the roof they lifted the paint slightly, so he was going to have it resprayed but looking at it i could repair it myself and if i make a hash of it my mate will do it for me for £50. so had a bit of a result as the rest of the bodywork is mint.

Hope so mate, giventhe interior a buff up and treated the leather, plus had a lil spend up on the bay of e, got new wheel caps, bonnet and boot badges as old ones bit tired so hopefully look even better then just got to do the paint on the roof and get few chips done and should look like new. And better get my V70R back road worthy to sell as this was the condition with the missus.......

Latest Deals

BMW Official Store for genuine BMW parts & accessories

Disclaimer: As the club is an eBay Partner, The club may be compensated if you make a purchase via eBay links