Hella Angel Eyes

hi barney

having a set to fit n needing a new lens for 1 i have been told by a few bmw garages that they were never standard fit but an optional extra so need to contact hella for a new lens, but some breakers say they were standard on m3's so im confused myself but here is a tip for anyone with hella e36 lights n u need a new lens ........... e36 compact lights have the same lens ie:- the bump in the bottom of the lights they are the only e36 that have them

nice one for that kirby. im after some but i carnt stand the look of chavy aftermarkit ones. i nearly brought some hella's the other day on e bay but i missed out by £2 :( the other chap bidded with 10secs to go and i missed them. they went for £37.60 plus £10 p/p bargin or what! o well you win some you lose some. just have to keep looking.

Latest Deals

BMW Official Store for genuine BMW parts & accessories

Disclaimer: As the club is an eBay Partner, The club may be compensated if you make a purchase via eBay links