Ac Shritzner

colinnorman

Hi - I have just bought 323i convertible ( convert from Merc C class). Has an AC Schritzner body kit and looks great, but I am trying to ascertain if this was factory fitted ( as the seller described) or an addition by a previous owner. Checking the VIN codes, the model specific code BR320 comes up - but I cannot find out what this means! Wing mirrors and skirts are Schritzner, but there are no extras - eg pedals, gear knob. How can I check the authenticity of external kit - and do I need to advise insurance company ( as it makes the car more attractive to thieves)? And does anyone recommend a site to buy little extras? Thanks in anticipation - a new BMW convert.

Don't worry about the lack of Schnitzer pedals etc, these are optional when having a Schnitzer kit fitted at the factory. With mine, when I spoke to a BMW main dealer it was on there records as being an Ac Schnitzer from factory before I mentioned it so might be a good place to start.

Don't worry about the lack of Schnitzer pedals etc, these are optional when having a Schnitzer kit fitted at the factory. With mine, when I spoke to a BMW main dealer it was on there records as being an Ac Schnitzer from factory before I mentioned it so might be a good place to start.

Thanks - I will ask local BMW dealer for their views. No sign of any Schnitzer label/badge by VIN plate under bonnet. Can you give me clues where to get decent accessories without exorbitant official site prices ?

Agree with all of the above,

I have seen a couple of B3`s which have all the kit and a single sticker on the door shut, yet no official plate or on the rocker cover, If you didn’t want it added then the dealer would be more than happy to remove/not add them,

Get some photos up and we should help on the ID

Guest Mister Dabsy

Not a Full Schnitzer.. Unless wheels were changed.

I say this because Schnitzer do "Full", "Cosmetic" and engine upgrades... Your car doesn't have Schnitzer rims so this makes me think the bodykit was added by a previous owner, albeit a professional job...

Just my thoughts.

Latest Deals

BMW Official Store for genuine BMW parts & accessories

Disclaimer: As the club is an eBay Partner, The club may be compensated if you make a purchase via eBay links