I Owned E30 325I Sports

And loved them. My first was an E reg 1987 325i manual (not a sport) in Zinaber red. I drove it like I stole it everyday. It needed a few bits and pieces one month, suspension bits, tyres etc, so I took it to my mechanic friend. He assured me that if I continued driving on the road like I was I would be in a ditch next week. He could tell from the way the car was worn out. I took his advice and purchased a 325i sport manual in black, that I started to take on circuit days. I spent cash on this motor. Brakes uprated, suspension uprated, quality tyres, stripped out, with 2 bucket seats. Not long after this I ended up in a ditch on the track.

I don't have any e30's anymore but look back on my time in them with great fondness. Even the ditch incident.

the e30 is a lovely looking car imo.my mate had one when we were 18 and ever since then i've loved them.i think bmw lost the plot when they bought out the e36 though.it's the worst shape 3 series imo.the e46 is my favourite shape 3 series,the m3 is my dream motor.i will deffo have to have one soon

Latest Deals

BMW Official Store for genuine BMW parts & accessories

Disclaimer: As the club is an eBay Partner, The club may be compensated if you make a purchase via eBay links