Sunroof Visor Question?

pikey

hi, i thought i'd put it on this section as it's a 3 series (m3 or no m3). my sunroof interior visor is loose, it was like it before i bought it and asked for it to be fixed, the guy at the garage said it had been sorted but to be gentle with it :blink: so i was. well it's worked it's way loose again and it sits there fine until my foot goes a bit heavy and it slides back a bit each time. something minor but boy it irritates me. what can i do?

another small thing is that my heater fan started to squeak the other day (another irritant). can i get to the fan assembly to grease it up or no?

thanks that's it for now.....i think :D

Guest Mister Dabsy

Sorry, I don't think I can help with that one... But why not try a botch?

I mean, when the roof is tilted-up, lift the the sliding panel and drop a lolly-stick or something similer but plastic, in its runner?

If you do it right and it works it will be covered and no-one will know (except us)...

Alternatatively, you might need to remove the headlining and/or the sunroof to acces the issue... HTH

Sorry, I don't think I can help with that one... But why not try a botch?

I mean, when the roof is tilted-up, lift the the sliding panel and drop a lolly-stick or something similer but plastic, in its runner?

If you do it right and it works it will be covered and no-one will know (except us)...

Alternatatively, you might need to remove the headlining and/or the sunroof to acces the issue... HTH

yeah, i thought about the fact i might have to take the roof lining down to do a proper job but i dunno, on one hand i can't be arsed to go down that route, but on the other it is gonna bug me until i do something about it..........hmmmmmmm :rolleyes: :angry:

Latest Deals

BMW Official Store for genuine BMW parts & accessories

Disclaimer: As the club is an eBay Partner, The club may be compensated if you make a purchase via eBay links