320 Cabby's

stevieb73

Hi everyone

I really hope im not being a pain in the ##### with all these questions etc, but after what that bloke said to me about overheating / not overheating ive been put off of that one, HOWEVER!..........

Last night while scouring the pages of a certain auction site i came across a boston green 320 cabbie with manual roof, black leathers, fsh, and only 87k on the clock!

Are there any benefits of the 320 compared to the 318's? and is the tax more on a 320? im more keen on the manual roof to prevent any electrical problems which i know can be problematic on these motors now that theyre getting on a bit.

I apologise for all the questions, but I really wanna get to know what to look for.

Many thanks

Steve

steve if i was you i'd forget 316 318 or 320 unless you go for a 320d.i'd personally go for at least a 323 or 325.there isnt much difference as far as mpg but you will feel that a 320 is slooooooooooooooooooooooooow compared to a 323 or 325.saying that if you went for a 330 thats where the insurance rockets up.

are you after an e36 or e46?

Hi Mart,

Many thanks mate, I really didnt want to go about a 2 ltr as 95% of my driving is urban, and I dont want to be forever filling it with jungle juice.

I know the 318's are slow as they are such heavy cars, so I wondered if the 2 ltr would be any better if if it was refined anymore. And the fact I need to curb my enthusiam with my right foot too! lol

Im looking at an E36 mate.

I now have a choice of two (once the Mondeo has been sold)

Monrteal Blue 318 cab, with 100k and elctric roof or Boston Green 2.0i cab with 86k FSH loads of paperwork, and Manual roof.

decisions decisions lol

Many Thanks for your help!

Best Regards

Steve

Latest Deals

BMW Official Store for genuine BMW parts & accessories

Disclaimer: As the club is an eBay Partner, The club may be compensated if you make a purchase via eBay links