Speedhumps

Something has to be done about traffic humps? Has anyone had any problems with their tyres or suspension?

Some of these are really dangerous or annoying for homeowners living near one. I used to live near a speed hump and got fed up with hearing cars going over these and cars undersides being scraped. The whole neighbourhood is plagued with the !Removed! things!

we've got a huge one right by my house.its got to be a good 250mm.i always speed up if i can over it,sometimes get air.haha.the mothers trying to cross to get to the school with their kids never look to happy though

Guest Mister Dabsy

The one at the entrance to our street is like mounting a kerb head-on, thinking it's done my lower ball-joints as I have a distinct knock lately !!! :angry:

I hate the chicanes too.. i have had right abuse from idiots on them, you arrive at the chicane first, no one there, as soon as you move out around the chicane some idiot speeds round the corner and giving you the hand signals because you are in his right of way.. stupid idea.

Should be first at the chicane has right of way

Hi Everyone.About speedbump's.I have to ride over about ten of the little sods every morning to work. :angry: The first two years on the trot.I had to have all the bushers replace or at least one ball joint or track rod end because i just drove over them like normal.Then when having to pay for a new set second time around i started to slow down.Arter five years now slowing down for them,ive not had any bushers fitted or ball joints. :D So just pay notice that there there to slow you down to make it safe for the surounding area.If not then you will be spending your hard earnings. :angry: At worse a new cat. :( Good luck and be careful :) :) :)

Latest Deals

BMW Official Store for genuine BMW parts & accessories

Disclaimer: As the club is an eBay Partner, The club may be compensated if you make a purchase via eBay links