My 328I Coupe 'tatterd Interior'

Beeemeeer328i

post-1788-0-67029400-1313748461_thumb.jphello one and all :) im just putting up somes pics of my 328i with very tiered leather seats ,any suggestions as to how i can resort them or replace them? any suggestions would be helpful atm coz i really dont know what to do,the pic doesnt show the wear very good but its down to the suede so i guess there knackerd?:( ,thanks for reading!:D post-1788-0-05390500-1313748390_thumb.jp

Nothing a leather re-dye cant help :) Puts the colour back into the leather. Once its been re-dyed, just protect it by using a good conditioner :) Its not knackered so don't worry.

If your interested in a re-trim info, message Andy665 as he had his E36 re-trimmed and the results speak for themselves.

Daz

cool cheers for all the help guys :) maybe someone could point me in the direction of a good second hand set of seats/door cards would be good coz i dont want to spend out loads since ive only had the car a week

Again, have a chat with Andy and he will explain a lot. You don't need new door cards as the company you chose to re-trim will do EVERYTHING you tell them to do.

You CAN re-dye the leather yourself. My Mum's dog got Flea treatment last month and little did she know that you can't let the animal go near leather sofas until its completely dry. It came off of the dog and landed on the soda and BURNED the surface of the leather and basically ruined a £2k sofa. I went onto ebay, got a leather dying kit and it worked a treat. all I needed was a hair-dryer :P same theory applies to you but on a larger scale.

Good luck buddy and don't forget to contact Andy on here,

Daz

Item specifics

Condition:

New: A brand-new, unused, unopened and undamaged item in original retail packaging (where packaging is ... Read more

Type: Car Care

Intended Use: Modification/ Enhancement Subtype: Touch Up Materials

found this on ebay might do the trick

Latest Deals

BMW Official Store for genuine BMW parts & accessories

Disclaimer: As the club is an eBay Partner, The club may be compensated if you make a purchase via eBay links