For Sale: 2010 Genuine Oem Bmw Convertible Wind Deflector (From 325I M Sport Highline Convertible) £120.00 Or Offers!!!!!

***GENUINE 2010 BMW 3 SERIES 325i M Sport Highline JET BLACK WIND DEFLECTOR & BAG***

REMOVED FOR SALE FROM MY 2010 BMW 325i M SPORT HIGHLINE CONVERTIBLE. USED TWICE, PRACTICALLY NEW! BMW HAS TOLD ME IT IS SUITABLE FOR NEW SHAPE 3 SERIES 2007 ONWARDS MODEL WITH THE ELECTRIC METAL FOLDING ROOF AND IT FITS ALL ENGINE SIZES BUT PLEASE CHECK!

COMES IN STORAGE BAG FOLDS AWAY IN BOOT OR CAN BE LEFT FOLDED AND DOWN BEHIND THE FRONT SEATS WITH THE ROOF UP.

VERY SIMPLE TO FIT AND REMOVE AS REQUIRED. MAKES A REAL DIFFERENCE TO THE TOP DOWN EXPERIENCE, LESS NOISE AND DRAUGHT, NO MESSED UP HAIR DO'S,(WHICH WE WOMEN KNOW ALL TOO WELL!), MAKING FOR A MUCH MORE COMFORTABLE DRIVING EXPERIENCE.

MAIN DEALER PRICE £280.00 - £350.00 (VARIES FROM DEALERSHIP TO DEALERSHIP)

***ITEM WILL BE SENT RECORDED DELIVERY BY COURIER USUALLY WITHIN 24 HRS ***

COLLECTION IS FROM NEWPORT, GWENT, SOUTH WALES, M4 JCT 28. CAN DELIVER WITHIN A RADIUS OF 20 MILES FOR SOME PETROL RENUMERATION OR MEET UP

SELLING FOR £120.00 TO INCLUDE THE COURIER DELIVERY OR AM OPEN TO OFFERS !!!!. :)

Edited by LadyUK
  • Like 1

• 4 weeks later...

I'm interested in this and would offer £100. I can collect as stated off the M4 J28 but it will be on 1st Sept when I'm down that way. Let me know if your interested

I'm interested in this and would offer £100. I can collect as stated off the M4 J28 but it will be on 1st Sept when I'm down that way. Let me know if your interested

It would be great to have a response eother way!

It would be great to have a response eother way!

Hi,

My apology for late answering, We have not been home for the last few weeks due to work committments away.

Please would you phone me on 07749 171816 when you get this message please?

Kind regards :)

• 1 year later...

***GENUINE 2010 BMW 3 SERIES 325i M Sport Highline JET BLACK WIND DEFLECTOR & BAG***

REMOVED FOR SALE FROM MY 2010 BMW 325i M SPORT HIGHLINE CONVERTIBLE. USED TWICE, PRACTICALLY NEW! BMW HAS TOLD ME IT IS SUITABLE FOR NEW SHAPE 3 SERIES 2007 ONWARDS MODEL WITH THE ELECTRIC METAL FOLDING ROOF AND IT FITS ALL ENGINE SIZES BUT PLEASE CHECK!

COMES IN STORAGE BAG FOLDS AWAY IN BOOT OR CAN BE LEFT FOLDED AND DOWN BEHIND THE FRONT SEATS WITH THE ROOF UP.

VERY SIMPLE TO FIT AND REMOVE AS REQUIRED. MAKES A REAL DIFFERENCE TO THE TOP DOWN EXPERIENCE, LESS NOISE AND DRAUGHT, NO MESSED UP HAIR DO'S,(WHICH WE WOMEN KNOW ALL TOO WELL!), MAKING FOR A MUCH MORE COMFORTABLE DRIVING EXPERIENCE.

MAIN DEALER PRICE £280.00 - £350.00 (VARIES FROM DEALERSHIP TO DEALERSHIP)

***ITEM WILL BE SENT RECORDED DELIVERY BY COURIER USUALLY WITHIN 24 HRS ***

COLLECTION IS FROM NEWPORT, GWENT, SOUTH WALES, M4 JCT 28. CAN DELIVER WITHIN A RADIUS OF 20 MILES FOR SOME PETROL RENUMERATION OR MEET UP

SELLING FOR £120.00 TO INCLUDE THE COURIER DELIVERY OR AM OPEN TO OFFERS !!!!. smile.gif

Latest Deals

BMW Official Store for genuine BMW parts & accessories

Disclaimer: As the club is an eBay Partner, The club may be compensated if you make a purchase via eBay links